Lost Wax Cast Sterling Tulips Dangle Earrings - Carnelian
- Lost Wax Cast Sterling Tulips Dangle Earrings - Carnelian
- Lost Wax Cast Sterling Tulips Dangle Earrings based on "White Tulips" ca. 1912, an oil on board by Charles Sheeler featured in the High's reinstalled twentieth-century modernist galleries.
- Genuine Carnelian Cabochons and Dangle Beads shown, Amethyst Cabochons and Carnelian Beads, or Smoked Topaz Cabochons and Bead Dangles also available.
- Sterling Museum Latch (Leverback) Closures.
- Earrings Measure: 1/2" x 1" with Dangles.
You might also like
Security Policy Our secure payment with SSL encryption: Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Paypal/
Shipping Delivery: Shipping is free via USPS Priority or First Class within the US. Fedex, DHL cost extra.
Return Policy You can return your purchase for any reason. Call us at 770-424-0403. Warranty for One Year.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent